Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here I go...

Finally, after a lot of talk, I have this started!  As most of you know I love to cook and enjoy seeing the smiles it brings on all of your faces.  I started this blog in hopes of getting the word out about my wonderful treats in order to start selling them throughout the holidays.  In time I would love to get back into catering.  Please spread the word and the link to this blog.  I am taking lots of pictues, doing lots of baking, as my family and co-workers know..lol.  I am accused of wanting to make everyone at work fat! ;)  I hope to get more pics and some prices for my goodies up soon.   I will be making a haunted chocolate house hopefully this week!  Thanks to everyone, especially those who have been trying out and giving me feedback on new recipes I have been making!  ~Tracie :)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlie!! Good for you-- and congrats on your new endeavor!! =)) ...I would like a pistachio cake for my Mom for the holidays!!! ...Do you ship? ...Please let me know, because I know she'd love it!! Thanks- and Good luck, Honey! =) ~xo~ Stacy Lynn "@~>~"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post Stacy! I will look into shipping and get back to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Tracie. Just please DON'T make me the eyeball cupcakes for my birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jule! I gave them to Dad and they wanted to save them for you. McKeane and I were going to make you a plate of them! LOL

    ReplyDelete