Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF

I had a good day at work today.  The kids are with thier Dad so I took the night off from cooking, cleaning and being Mom.  After an early dinner and some errands I came home and made my favorite old fashioned hot fudge.  So here I sit enjoying a delicious sundae and watching Cake Boss.  I am trying to decide what to make tomorrow before work to share with everyone tomorrow afternoon and Sunday morning.  Decisions, decisions!  I am getting sleepy and have a busy weekend of work ahead of me.  I am still planning on making the haunted chocolate house, possibly Monday so keep watching for pics!
I have lots of great Halloween treats so if you're having a party or just want something special for the kids let me know!  Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment